The Joint Berlin-Jerusalem Post-Doctoral Fellowship Program aims to promote research cooperation as a career track to leverage synergies between Freie Universität Berlin and The Hebrew University of Jerusalem. The two universities establish a joint Post-Doctoral Fellowship scheme with competitively awarded grants to foster the career development of young researchers. The goal of this initiative is to pool resources and attract highly promising postdoctoral researchers to the combined strengths of two renowned research universities working in partnership. The Joint Post-Doctoral Fellowship aims to empower PostDocs for their next career step at a leading international research university.
Information for interested PostDocs:
Each fellowship is to be awarded for 24 months, starting on October 1, 2017, and consists of two phases
- Phase 1: 12 months of research at Freie Universität Berlin;
- Phase 2: 12 months of research at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
(or vice versa).
- The Post-Doctoral fellows will conduct their research projects under the joint supervision of Freie Universität and Hebrew University experienced researchers.
- The suggested fellowship proposal may involve all disciplines, thematic or subject areas that exist at both universities or are complementary.
- A monthly stipend of € 2,000 and a one-time relocation allowance (€ 2,000). The Post-Doctoral Fellows will further be eligible to apply for travel funding.
Please see the current Call for Proposals here (pdf). The deadline is January 31, 2017.
For further information, please contact:
Judith Winkler, Center for International Cooperation, Phone: +49 30 838 739 49, E-Mail: email@example.com