A 7-member delegation from Faculty of Medicine, University of Cologne, will be in New Delhi on 22nd October 2017.
University of Cologne Delegation;
1. Prof. Dr. h.c. Thomas Krieg, Dean, Faculty of Medicine (Dermatology)
2. Prof. Dr Konrad Brockemeier, Faculty Representative for Internationalization (Pediatric Cardiology)
3. Prof. Dr. Bjoern Schumacher, Director of Cologne Center of Excellence on Aging-associated Diseases (Molecular Geneticist)
4. Prof. Dr. Nayaranswami Sreeram (Pediatric Cardiologist)
5. Prof. Dr. Tobias Goeser (Hepatologist)
6. Prof. Dr. Frank Jessen (Neurologist and Psychiatrist)
7. Dr Christiane Schraeder Wille, Head, Centre for International Relations of the Faculty of Medicine
University of Cologne has an existing academic partnership with Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi.
The objective of the delegation visit is to explore the possibilities of Indo-German collaboration. For this reason, the delegation is also visiting AIIMS New Delhi during this visit.