The International Max Planck Research School on the Social and Political Constitution of the Economy (IMPRS-SPCE) is a joint international PhD Program of theMax Planck Institute for the Study of Societies (MPIfG) and the Faculty of Management, Economics and Social Sciences of the University of Cologne.
Research explores the relationship between the modern economy and its social and political foundations. Building on a long tradition in sociology and political science, the school aims to combine and develop the approaches of new economic sociology, comparative political economy, organization studies and history.
The curriculum combines sociology, political science and organization studies, focussing especially on economic sociology and comparative political economy.
- DWIH Worldwide
- DWIH New Delhi
- DWIH Team
- Governing Board members
- Alexander von Humboldt Stiftung / Foundation
- Bavarian-Indian Centre for Business and University Cooperation
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
- Forschungszentrum Jülich
- Fraunhofer Gesellschaft
- Freie Universität Berlin
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
- Universität Heidelberg
- Indo-German Chamber of Commerce
- Max Planck Society
- RWTH Aachen University
- Technical University of Munich
- University of Cologne
- University of Göttingen
- Research in Germany
- Annual Reports